DIY Pallet Bed Hacks
Make yourself your own Bed or Bed-Headboard. All you need for some D.I.Y action are some pallets, some paint, some simple materials and of course a mattress. Here are some inspirational pics of some of the best pallet beds on the web. I wish you a fantastic DIY and sweet Dreams…
Simple but Impressive!
Pallet Headboard With Shelves
Swing bed from old shipping pallet
Cute twin beds
How to Make a Wooden Pallet Bed Frame:
1. The pallets are washed, dried and coated with polyester paint or wax to get rid of expected infections and bacterial growth.
2. After cutting and joining them in L shape, the wooden beams are joined together to make a frame according to measured shape and size.
3. The angle brackets are used to screw both the upper and lower pallets in place and mounted to hang on frame while the ends are also sanded with sand paper.
4. The drawers can be built below the bed surface to enhance the storage capacity.
5. The bed can then be decorated with cozy mattresses and cool accessories like Led, Neon and halogen spotlights installed at proper spaces.